Tuesday, October 18, 2011

all dressed up

These pictures are a little overdue.  They are from our friends Tracy and Sarah's wedding at the end of September.  I saw the pictures on the computer so I had to post! I was a bad picture taker that night...I didn't even get a picture of the beautiful bride and groom together!  So unlike me.  They looked amazing and the wedding was so much fun!  It was like a high school reunion which was awesome. It is fun to see our friends getting married...the next batch is right around the corner hopefully!

Tracy waiting on his guys to get into position
My super handsome hubby behind Tracy...I love seeing him dressed up in a tux!
My partner in crime for the night :) it was a good good night
Hill brothers



Getting a good picture is impossible when we get these boys together...

I can't stop laughing every time I look at Matt's face on the left...click to enlarge for the full effect
Try # 2...nope
Just SMILE!
trying to whip him into shape while he is still goofing off :)
better

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...