Tuesday, September 18, 2012

two years

Two years?! No way it's been two years since the best day ever.

  I love celebrating our anniversary especially because we got married on our "dating anniversary" so it's super easy to keep track plus it's even more special when we get to celebrate.  This year marks 2 years married and 8 years together.  It is so funny to think back on when we very first started dating-me a Junior in High School and Matt just moving to Florida for school.  I used every single paycheck from working as a cashier at Marsh to buy plane tickets and flew down to see him every single break I had from school, even if it was just a Monday off.  Matt still had his long hair and I don't think either one of us could have ever imagined where we would be 8 years later.  My life would not make sense without him in it and I am so thankful we get to go through this life together. 

Happy Anniversary Matthew. I love you :)



Annual Monument Circle picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...