This past weekend, we had some of our family at the house. We still have some family/friends that haven't been down to see our house so this was a great excuse to get everyone together. We still had some people who couldn't make it, but they were there in spirit! We did a yummy taco bar, my mom made enchiladas, and everyone brought a side or dessert. We had TONS of food and plenty of margaritas to go around. Perfect party :). Later that night, we made our way around the fire pit...but never quite made it to the hot tub.
The pictures from the party are totally random. I think it's due to the fact that my camera was sitting on the ledge and while everyone was getting their plates of food I just started snapping pictures of random things. I picked the camera up then and not again...whoops. I failed to get any pictures of my mom, grandma, or sister-in-law...but trust me they were there! I regreted the next day not getting group pictures of eveyrone's family. I always take advantage of having everyone together and forget to take the oppourtunity to get family shots. Next time!
 |
| Jax rocked his Purdue jersey for the party...too bad we lost :(. |
 |
| Brothers :) |
 |
| They are getting hitched in 2 weeks! Can't wait to celebrate! |
No comments:
Post a Comment