Thanksgiving was extra sepcial this year. My family from California was able to come! It's rare that we can all get together in the same place, so I made it a point to trade out of working Thanksgiving Day so I could be there with everyone.
My Grandmother makes the best food. Even her turkey is amazing. Somehow turkey usually ends up coming out dry, but hers does not. The table full of desserts was a treat as well. We all got to catch up, eat yummy food, and play cards. I love my family!
 |
| the kids |
 |
| Tre' had to get a picture with the Purdue coach's daughter who just happens to be dating my cousin :) |
 |
| All 4 siblings with their Mom! |
Jimmy and Janice's kids are so grown up! I remember them ten or so years ago when I babysat them!
ReplyDelete