Thursday, August 29, 2013

picture proof

See post below about our big news!

I want to make sure to take as many pictures to document this pregnancy as I can.  It's already fun to look back a couple months ago at the pictures we took the week we found out about this little baby, so I can't even imagine how fun it will be to look back in the coming months!


Can you tell we're excited?




We're pregnant!

...and an outtake


This was before our ultrasound so we had no clue how many weeks I was...taken 1 week after finding out-Happy 4th of July! :)

We had a 7 week ultrasound, which is where I think we fell in love :). Heart rate 146 bpm.



10 week ultrasound. Heart rate 170 bpm. We could see the little arm and legs!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...