Monday, February 17, 2014

bump in the snow

I've been so mesmerized with this pregnancy.  Having a life growing inside of you is so incredible.  Each week (really every day) I am so thankful for the chance to be pregnant and to be carrying this baby to full-term.  I was back and forth on getting maternity pictures taken and now I am SO glad that we did.  What a cool part in our lives to be able to look back on!

My good friend, Jamie, offered to take newborn pictures of the baby once he arrives so I asked how she felt about doing some maternity pictures too.  I am so so glad she did! She is amazingly talented and we are so happy with how everything turned out. We took a couple pictures of just me when I was around 30 weeks pregnant and then got together again when I was 34 weeks and did an awesome session out in the snow with Matt too.  It was freezing cold and windy that day, but we all braved it to get good shots :)








Sorry if you're freaked out by bare belly shots...scroll quickly past the next few if you are :) I just love the way they turned out!
















this furry blanket is in baby's room :)


















See you soon baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...