Monday, March 24, 2014

barrett's newborn photos

When Barrett was 6 days old, my good friend Jamie came down to visit, cuddle Barrett, and take his newborn photos!  I am so so glad we had these pictures taken.  She did an incredible job and now we have these pictures to always look back on and see just how tiny he was-because I am sure he will grow like a weed!

He behaved...for the most part :).  He was wide awake and alert for the first half, fussed a little once we tried to get some nakey shots so I fed him just a little snack, he fussed a little more, and then he fell asleep for the end.  We got such great shots of him and some awesome ones of the whole family too! I can't begin to even express how obsessed I am with these pictures.  I love them SO much!


















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...