Tuesday, September 23, 2014

a decade

This year Matt and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary which is also our 10 year anniversary of being together (holy cow-that's a decade!) on September 18th.  Thinking back, it's hard to remember a time without Matt in it.  My entire adult life has been with him by my side, and I wouldn't have it any other possible way.  This year has brought new challenges, bigger love, and loads of fun and I know it will just keep getting better. 



We started off our weekend with lunch at a tamale restaurant which was amazing! They have a certain number of each kind and once they run out, they are gone.  I see why!  We each got tamales, tacos, and chips and (the best ever) salsa.  Afterwards we made our way downtown to take our annual picture where Matt proposed and then headed on down to Mallow Run Winery for some wine tasting.  It was an absolutely gorgeous Fall day to be out and about.  






We made our way down to Oliver Winery and sat out on the picnic benches with a bottle of wine.  I love the time of year of our anniversary because it is just starting to feel like Fall.  We ended with a delicious dinner at Fogo de Chao.


The next day Matt and Jax got some hot tub time while I got to spend a little time with Barrett (although I was supposed to be getting ready... I just couldn't help it!). We had a great lunch at Seasons 52 (we did a lot of eating :) ) and then spent the afternoon at a couples massage.  All in all a fantastic weekend!


I'm so thankful every single moment that I get to be the one with him.  I find peace knowing we will be side by side for this entire lifetime.  Here's to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...