Wednesday, November 26, 2014

impromptu photo shoot





I took both boys outside a couple weeks ago for a little photo shoot.  I snap plenty of pictures on my phone, but I want to be sure to get some on my big camera every once in awhile.  This was when Barrett was around 8.5 months old and really standing at everything.  He's been pulling up on stuff since around 6.5 months, but he gets stronger and more brave (which causes more heart palpitations for Mom) every day.











Barrett and Jax LOVE each other.  Heck, we just FaceTimed with my Mom and Jax (he's at her house from our trip last weekend) and Barrett absolutely lit up when he saw him.  They are really starting to actually play with each other.  Jax will bring his toys to Barrett and they entertain each other with tug of war.  Barrett loves giving him kisses and grabbing his ears.  And Jax usually just plays it cool unless he grabs too hard for too long, then he tries to run away.  I think they love it more now that Barrett is mobile and can chase him around.  They are best buds!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...