We are back at it with the projects. Matt has been busy this past week and weekend doing some more upgrades at the house. He installed the new fan in our master bedroom (which he had to get up into the attic and admitted to almost falling through the ceiling) and installed two new lights in the downstairs and upstairs hallways. No more shiny gold and weird glass lights. Now they look awesome! He also went to Lowe's and got a new light for the living room. We've been struggling with not having enough light in here, but with the addition of a light to the fan and a new lamp I think we've got it! I think he's most excited about the awesome dimmer switch you use to turn on the new lamp :). Matt also took the ugly fan out of the kitchen and put up a new awesome looking light! The only lights left to fix are to install new ones in the spare bedroom and the office. There are currently no lights in either room at all so this will make a huge difference. Matt will have to run new wiring to each room to get a light in there. We will see how that goes...
My current project is working on a photo collage for a wall in the living room. I've gathered up frames and pictures and they are currently laying on the floor while I blog...yeah I'm getting pretty far on it ha! I went to Michael's today looking for a cool looking "D" for the collage. They only had wooden and white ones. SO I bought a white one and some craft paint and I am going to either paint it: 1. Glitter 2. Purple 3. Turquoise. I don't know what has gotten into me. We will see how it turns out.
I taught BodyPump this morning and was joined by two special guests...Matt made it after he got off work and my friend Amber from the NICU came too! I think I've convinced her (or she's convinced herself) to get a membership at LFF :). I made the mistake of waiting until last night after I got off work to learn the release I did today. Let's just say "only EIGHT pushups" turned into like 15 pushups :). Whoops!
My friend Abby is coming back to the Midwest from California on Friday! I pick up from the airport on Friday after work. I am excited to spend some time with her. This whole distance thing is for the birds.
No comments:
Post a Comment