Have I ever said how much I love working out? Well, I do. And lately, I've loved it even more because I have recruited some peeps to group fitness :). The greatest joy I get from teaching BodyPump is seeing people challenge themselves and their fitness. I love when new people come to class (and then get hooked and keep coming back) and I love when regulars challenge themselves and do more than they think they can. I love seeing people make the choice to get healthier, fitter, and happier and I love that I can be a small part of that.
First and foremost (and the one I'm most proud of) is my hubby. He has always been off and on with his work out regimen, but lately he's been a rockstar. I love when we can go to the gym together and even more so when we can take a class together. He had been doing BodyPump randomly, but never on a schedule. I had also been trying for like a year to get him to try another class at the gym called BodyCombat (martial arts inspired) which he always politely refused. Well, last week started his new journey with group fitness. He joined me at the evening Combat class last week and then did 2 other classes that week. He's already done 3 classes this week and is even joining me tonight where I am subbing Pump. I love it! I have been waiting for him to see what group fitness does for you and for him to fall in love with it. I won't say we are there yet (to the "falling in love with it" part), but either way I am so proud of him! Keep it up love!
My mom joined Matt and I at the last launch we had for BodyPump and ended up loving it and has now joined a gym back home and regularly goes to BodyPump now. Love!
A friend from work came to my class last week (which I always love) and within a couple days had switched her gym membership to LFF so she could attend the classes! Love!
I have another lady from work who asked if she could try my class on Monday...of course! Love!
Any more takers? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment