Thursday, February 2, 2012

kiwi launch

I'm a little behind on this post, but I'm giving myself credit for posting at all :).

In January, we had our very first launch/open house at Kiwi Fitness!  It was an amazing day.  I love that I was able to be a part of this experience.  We decided on the date 2 weeks prior which meant we only had 2 weeks to get the word out there.  I sent an email to all of my co-workers and actually had 8 girls who came! That was one of my favorite parts was seeing them push themselves and really just be there to support Kiwi and to try our classes.  

A "launch" is a term used in Les Mills land which means a day where we launch all of the new releases that came out.  Every 3 months, Les Mills comes out with a new release for every class which has new music and choreography.  We always make a huge deal out of it and invite the public for free so they can try out the classes.  The excitement is always sky-high around launch time.  We also used this launch as an open house for non-members to come try Kiwi Fitness out for free to see what they thought of the classes.  We ended up having over 60 non-members come for the day on top of the already 30-40 members join us! We had a record-breaking 64 (YES 64!) people in BodyPump.  

Here are some pictures from the day...

We started bright and early registering people at 7:45 am and ran all the way until 2 pm! One class after another :)
Rachel and I signing people in
BodyPump 80! 
64 people in BodyPump! Most I have ever seen! 
Eye of the Tiger-bicep track
Killer shoulder track! I do have to say I am so happy with this picture...during the last launch I had my husband take pictures and he got one of me doing a push-up.  My form was stinky.  So for the next 4 months I worked really hard on perfecting my form and working to do more on my toes.  Hard work pays off! It's nice to actually see a difference.


After BodyPump it was time for some BodyAttack! It's a 1 hour sports-inspired cardio workout.  I LOVE BodyAttack.  It's one of those classes that can really push you to your limit and work to get results.  I have never done anything besides this when I am smiling while in so much pain and so exhausted.


Next up was CXworx.  It's a 30 minute core class.  Results come quickly!


While taking a break during BodyCombat :)
I love all of the Les Mills classes and love bringing new people and introducing them to this amazing workout.  The whole day was amazing and I can't wait for next launch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...