Good news! The cat is out of the crawlspace. AND back with it's owner :).
Matt called me today and gave me the number on a "lost cat"flier that was on a stop sign in our neighborhood. I called and left her a message telling her I didn't know if it was her cat, but that we have had a cat in our crawlspace for a few days now.
I got a call from her husband about a half hour later. After a minute, we both realized that we were next-door neighbors! Their cat had slipped past them and ran outside when they went to let their dogs out. Luckily, I've been taking food down periodically and filling up her water. He came on over and tried coaxing her out...she wouldn't come. He left a couple of her favorite treats down there and went back home. He said that he came back a little while later and called her name again and she came running out and jumped into his arms :)
YAY for the cat being found!
Yeah!!!
ReplyDelete