Wednesday, April 25, 2012

new 4 wheels

The search has begun!  For a new car that is.  We have been talking about getting a new car for me for a couple years now and right now is finally the time! I am pretty excited about it.

I have been living on AutoTrader.com and CarMax just looking around to see what I like.  I'll bring random ideas to Matt and he either agrees or vetoes. I need him.  He is a car man.  Well, he is an everything man but he knows how to fix just about anything on a car and he knows what car companies are good and not so good.  Me? No clue. I just know what cars look pretty from the outside.  I know what cars my eyes are drawn to every day I am out driving.

My "want" list started with:
-SUV
-A/C
-AWD/4WD
-Sunroof
-CD player
-Power locks/windows

Pretty easy, right? Well after searching my list has expanded to this...

My new and improved "want" (wish) list:
-All of the above PLUS:
-Heated seats
-Automatic start
-iPod plug-ins 
-Leather would be double plus

Obviously, I don't "need" any of these things and realize I very well may not get them, but it's nice to dream.  Car searching is so fun!

We are going to look at some of our picks tomorrow night. Here's to a new car!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...