This past weekend, we road-tripped up to Matt's aunt's house for his family's Easter! It was about a 2 hour drive which was the longest Barrett has done. He slept the whole way up there, but woke up about 30 minutes from home on the way back wanting to eat.
We had such a great day! The weather was beautiful-finally a couple nice Spring days! We got Barrett all dressed up in his Easter best and he looked so very handsome. Now I want to dress him in a button-down shirt and chinos everyday. I couldn't stop commenting on flippin' adorable he was. I mean c'mon!
Barrett got his first Easter basket from his Grandma. A couple outfits, his first moneys, and a cute stuffed frog. He slept right through the whole thing :)
We ended up taking some family photos (everyone always gives me a hard time for wanting to take pictures, but then they're happy when they get to look back on them!). Our families will never be exactly the way they were this day ever again, so we need documentation :).
And because I'm obsessed with my child, here are a few more :)

No comments:
Post a Comment