BOY!!!!
A sweet baby boy. We couldn't be happier! When Bear was about a year old, I started thinking about what kind of sibling he would hopefully have. Ever since then, my heart has been set on him having a brother. Of course we'd be SO excited for a girl and it would be perfect and I'd love every single second of it. There is just something about knowing he'll always have a brother to go through life with. And with already having one sweet, wild, handsome little boy now-we just can't wait to add another one!
We wanted a fun way for B (and us!) to find out if this baby was a boy or a girl. I got the call from our OB office while we were on our way back from our GA trip that the results were in. We stopped at the office to get the envelope on the way home and made it just in the nick of time! Matt wanted to open the envelope right then and there, but I really wanted to do something fun-especially to make it fun for B! We got home after 13 hours of driving and I set back out to the cupcake shop to get a cupcake filled with blue or pink frosting :).
We asked him if he wanted a baby brother or a baby sister and he very confidently said "a baby brudder!". He bit into the cupcake and after a few bites we could all see the color inside...BLUE!! We are just SO excited to meet this baby BOY! (cupcake below was not cupcake he bit in to...that one was white with the blue frosting inside)
And now for the rest of our family pictures! :)


























No comments:
Post a Comment