Big three month old in the house! :) Oh Bodey, we love you so.
Why do babies have to get so big, so fast? I do feel like he is still a small squishy babe, but then he will lift his head up like a champ or try to stand and I'm reminding how quickly this phase goes. Bodey continues to be a happy baby! He had a little rough period right around his 12 week bday which I am chalking up to a grown spurt. Fussier, wanting to nurse more, and not napping as well. Luckily I think we are phasing out of it.
He is a still a good little eater. Nurses about 6 times a day (although it was more like 7 during his growth spurt and the day after I'd work too) and does a great job sleeping at night. Thanks buddy, love you too :).
He is still in the bassinet in our room and sleep in the sleepsack swaddle. He usually wants to go to sleep around 8/8:30 pm (eats around 7 pm) and I rock him to sleep and then lay him in his bed. He will sleep until I dreamed him around 11 pm and then usually sleeps until 4 or 5 am! He goes right back to sleep after that feed and wakes up between 7 and 8 am a happy boy...until he realizes he wants to eat again haha.
Bodey loves laying on his playmat and trying to reach the toys. He has started flipping his legs up to touch the toys too which then rolls him to his side. No rolling all the way over yet though. He hasn't rolled belly to back either, but he doesn't really give himself a chance to try since he lasts about 30 seconds to 1.5 minutes of tummy time before expressing his disinterest in it.
He found his hands a couple weeks ago and likes to suck and chew on them. He is beginning to notice his feet too and thinks they are pretty cool. Bodey loves listening to and looking at his big bro and gives him lots and lots of smiles. It's the sweetest thing.
He continues to be the calm in our house and the sweetest little soul. Love you, Bo!
13 lbs 11 oz (41%)
24.75 in (76%)
No comments:
Post a Comment