two months
Bodey Frank is 2 months old! Fastest two months ever, but yet I do feel like we've gotten to savor every moment with this little guy. He is the happiest little camper and so dang sweet! He's got the best little personality. Quietly staring, sweet smiles, and tiny coos are his thing (when he's not hollering to eat). I just want to eat him up! I'm sure he's quiet because he has no time to even make any noise with his big brother around lol.
He is starting to be awake for longer periods throughout the day and is pretty rock solid on the eat, play, sleep thing during the day. He always is awake and wants to look around when he's done eating and then after an hour or so (sometimes 2 hours!), he conks out for a nap. He likes looking around on his play mat and at his fold-out book and mirror, but is still very unappreciative of being put on his belly for play time. He lasts a whole 45 seconds before he's fussing and then it kind of just puts him in bad mood until you an perk him back up. We will keep practicing! Even without loving tummy time, he still has some great head and neck control which is awesome!
He nurses about 7 times a day. Last for the night around 8 pm and then stays awake until 10/1030 pm still (no matter what I've tried to get him to fall asleep earlier), I dreamfeed him at 11/1130 pm when I go to bed and then he usually sleeps until between 3 and 5 am! He is like clockwork and then gets up between 7 and 8 am and wants to eat and be up for the morning before passing out for a good morning nap. He's pretty good about sleeping on the go if we are out and about, but I do love when we can be home for him to take a great nap.
Happy 2 Months Bodey!
12 lbs 5 oz (51%)
23.5 in (73%)
No comments:
Post a Comment