I have realized that my wardrobe lately has been quite limited/embarrassing/lazy. It consists of:
1. Scrubs...scrubs...and more scrubs
2. Workout clothes
3. Pajamas
WOW that is pathetic. Lately, on my days off I have really enjoyed not having too much to do, so I like to spend the day at the house and then fit in a workout somewhere in there. Hey, at least I make it to the gym on my off days. I will go days without putting on a pair of jeans. Speaking of that, the last time I put on jeans was last Friday when we went to Costco. Today is my errand day, so luckily I will feel like real human who got herself dressed for a few hours.
Poor Matt. It is a good thing I have a loving husband who doesn't care what the heck I have on. I was talking to a friend last night about how he sees me at my most unattractive times (when I just don't feel like drying my hair, putting on makeup, or changing out of my super comfy sweatpants). I would never let anyone else see me quite like this, but with Matt I don't even think twice. That way, when I put on jeans and actually do my hair, he can say, "Wow, you look great!" Thanks, I didn't have to try toooo hard :). Gotta love him!
I think I need a good scrub shopping trip. Since that is my main source of attire, I should really go buy some new and fun tops. That is next on my list.
What size top do you wear? I have some old scrubs that I dont wear anymore!
ReplyDeleteI think most of mine are smalls...thanks for looking! :)
ReplyDelete