Thursday, January 20, 2011

San Diego!

I am SO excited.  I just booked my flight to San Diego!  

My friend Amy and I are going out to see Abby! Abby and I met sophomore year at Purdue and then we all started hanging out Junior year when we had our MedSurg clinical together...fun times :).  Abby moved out to San Diego last July for the Navy.  She is a nurse at the Naval Medical Center San Diego in same day surgery.

When Abby moved out there, I was a little depressed because California is just so far away.  It's not like I could pack up and drive to see her (I mean I could, but that'd be a darn long drive).  I wasn't sure if and when I'd be able to get out to see her, especially since we just had the expense of our wedding.  

Amy had been planning on going out there for her Spring Break, but I had said I couldn't go.  I got to thinking that if I didn't go now, when would I go? It's so easy to want to go so bad, but to just put it off. Soooo, I saved and now I am going :). My flights are booked!  I think Matt is a little sad he can't join for the trip, but the next trip to see Abby we will both go out there.

At my wedding. Kylie, Abby, me, Amy.  Kylie won't be able to join us this trip :(

Last dinner before everyone moved away
Breakfast club
Daytona Beach SB 10- I can't believe I went on SB with Lady Gaga
Love this girl.

Dave Matthews concert campground...

Amy and I


If this is anything like our trip to Daytona Beach last March, I think I am in store for a good time :). Can't wait to see you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...