Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Milestones

* I made dinner three times last week, and twice already this week! I think it has a little to do with Matt not being home for dinner during the week, so I feel like he should have a good meal to come and warm up when he gets home late. Yeah me! (If you don't know me, this is a milestone because my husband is the chef)

* Jax did "play dead" from the sitting position! (My text to Matt today was, "I just got Jax to do play dead from sitting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"...notice all those exclamation marks?!) Jax can do a nice little set of tricks that are super cute, but Matt has been getting on me to not do them all in order because he has started to anticipate what he should do next.  He would ONLY do "play dead" if he was already laying down first.  He was so confused when I would say it when he was sitting.  Welp, now he's got the hang of it! Good boy!

*I got dressed and left the house on my day off twice this week! Not that I don't like to or am embarrassed to say I stay home all day in my pj's, that's the absolute best!  

* I saved 41% at Marsh on groceries today.

* Matt and I have been married for 4 months today!

Well, that's about all and it's only Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Nope not coupons, I just only buy food if it's on sale...or unless I REALLY want it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...