Tuesday, June 21, 2011

proof I painted :)

Here are some pictures from this past weekend at the new house.  Don't mind the messy in-progress shots...


Matt mixing up the drywall putty stuff (which is probably not what its called, but I have no clue).  This man can literally do/fix ANYTHING. The drywall he has been fixing looks so good and he's never even done it before.
I married a Mr. Fix-It and I am so proud of it :).


Dining Room.
Excuse the mess.
The white splotches are Matt's drywall work and there are also a few samples on the wall.
Yes, I did eventually pick the color for this room :).

Living Room
This is probably the biggest project as far as the drywall work goes.
Matt replaced the seaming in the drywall here and fixed the corner bead up top.

It is going to look SO good when he is done.
Corner bead work

Captain Spackle

We left Jax in the backyard most of the day.  He would walk around a little, but wouldn't really play unless we were out there.  He'd be moping on the deck and then the minute we'd walk outside he'd run to grab his ball to play with. At one point while Matt and I were inside the living room, I heard a whimper from the open window.  Jax never whines so I was shocked when I looked down to see him sitting and staring up at the window at us.  Poor guy!

Play with me!
Pleassseee
The kitchen: pre-new cabinets.  This wall will soon be the home to a new pantry and extra cabinets/ counter space. YAY!
Matt sanding the walls before we primed.  Sanding sucks. Bad. Luckily, Matt does all the dirty work.  
Notice Jax in the doorway.

See! I'm painting! I was the queen of base board edging.  Not sure I'll still be able to say that once we start in with the color and not just white...
Creepy shadow picture.  At this point it was about 10 pm and we were painting by spot-light
After we primed and had some Hungry Howie's pizza (YUM), Jax and I laid on the ground while Matt finished the drywall work.
Sleepy puppy. When can we lay down on the couch?

Hi Hubby! Keep it up!

Waiting patiently for some attention :)
Giving the ceiling edging a try.  Way more work to be done!

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up!!! You need to submit to remodalholic when your done!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...