What is it about this holiday season? Is it the lack of snow? Which I am definitely not wishing for, trust me! Is it the fact that I work Christmas Day? I don't know the reason, but this holiday season seems busier and just not like it is supposed to be the holiday season yet.
I have not wrapped any presents yet. They are all sitting upstairs in their respective shopping bags just waiting for me to wrap them. Usually everything is wrapped by now but I just can't get it together. This week alone is so jam-packed.
I worked Friday and Saturday and was off on Sunday to go the Colts game which we actually WON for the first time this season. Woo hoo! I love going to Colts games. It is such a cool atmosphere and a great experience to cheer on our hometown pro football team. I feel like besides going to the game I got nothing done Sunday.
Monday was spent at Kiwi Fitness! I got to the studio around 9 am to help new members register, did the first half of BodyStep with two of the other instructors (one being the owner!), and then taught my very first BodyPump class at the new place! Matt was able to come too! It was so great to have him there. By the time we left it was noon so we made our way to Puccini's and shared an entire large pizza. I had enough time to come home, shower, watch a little TV, and then head back up to Kiwi at 4:45 pm. I got there early again to help people register, halfway made my way through another BodyPump class and a CxWorx class before leaving again to come home at 8 pm. I was so exhausted and sore that I sat on the couch for a little bit before I crawled up to bed.
Random piece of info...we bought an iPod nano tonight. At the new studio, the stereo is only accessible by using an iPod (which I used my iPhone yesterday and it worked fine, but it made me nervous that although I had it on airplane mode a call would still come through while I am teaching), but Matt just brought up yesterday how he wants something to listen to when he plays basketball. He could use his iPhone but that's kind of big to strap on your arm and run around with. I brought up an iPod and he went out and bought one today. Pro-active. It's small and orange and lovely. It really will serve us both purpose and it's super cute (don't tell Matt I said it was super cute).
I worked overtime today, work again tomorrow, and then one of my very best friends is coming to visit! She came in from California last week and is going to come over when I get home from work tomorrow. She will be here all day Thursday which I am so excited about!
I go back to work on Friday, off on Christmas Eve, and then BACK to work on Christmas Day. In this entire story have I included when I am wrapping presents? Nope. Dang. We are heading up to Matt's mom's house on Christmas Eve to spend it with his family and then we going to stop by my mom's before we head home.
I am so excited to spend time with family :)
So glad your first day at Kiwi went well! I'm so happy for you! :) and it isn't just you...this holiday season seems so busy! I've been stressing all week lol. You will find a way to get those presents wrapped ;)
ReplyDeleteWorking Christmas day sucks. No matter what. Sorry friend. I miss your pretty face.
ReplyDelete