Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dunn Christmas

Although I worked Christmas Day this year, we were still able to spend some time with both sides of our family on Christmas Eve! We went up to Lafayette on Friday night and spent Saturday morning at Matt's mom's.  I love their tradition of doing Christmas on Christmas Eve morning.  It has been like since every Christmas that I have been going for 7 years now (way longer even before I came into the picture!).  We always wake up, eat a yummy breakfast that Janet always makes, and then we do stockings (I LOVE that us big kids still get stockings).  We usually wait a little bit and then Jim and Sue (family friends who babysat Matt and his brother when they were babies) come over.  Then we start making our way through the massive amount of gifts under the tree.  It's always followed up by an amazing meal. It was so nice to spend time with family.

Jax's Christmas present...a bone twice his size!  It actually started out being Charlie's bone, but they switched.

Daniel and Grandma Janet
The Dunn's
Danny, Brenda, and Daniel
Me, Matt, and Jax


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...