Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Jax's Christmas photo shoot

Now that our Christmas cards have been sent out and received I will show you all of the outtakes it took to get one good picture of Jax.  He used to be great with the camera.  Not so much now.  He sees my camera or my phone (once I turn the camera on) and he shuts down.  He will NOT look at me.  He doesn't run away, but he does his absolute best job of ignoring and not looking.  I think it's my fault.  I can't just take one picture of him so he suffers through the 15 million I take at once instead. I can't help it!

 I tried to get him to sit in front of the Christmas tree, but once I snapped that first picture he would not sit there.  He would go sit other plcaes, just not int he one spot I wanted him.  Every time he got up, I sat him back down, and he got back up.  I tried treats galore, but this stubborn dog wouldn't have any of it.  After much coaxing and way too many weird and obnoxious noises (to get him to look my way) here they are...

Please-no pictures.


Here is the picture we used on the card. Love him :)


This was him avoiding the spot I wanted him to sit in.  I wanted him sitting to face me. Nope.
This is him giving up and just laying down.


Adding props...




Then, I went a little too far...poor guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...