We had a great day celebrating Matt's first Fathers's Day! I kept Barrett out of the room in the morning so Matt could sleep in a little and then when Barrett was ready to go down for a nap and Matt was still sleeping, I decided they could nap together :).
Once they both woke up, we hung out in bed for a little bit and Barrett talked our ear off. We gave Matt his card and gift and Barrett liked watching him open it all. I copied Matt's awesome idea of a journal to write in every Father's Day. I put Barrett's footprints (that was fun to get, let me tell ya) inside and wrote a little note to him from Barrett. Oh and a trusty car wash gift card...that was Barrett's idea ;).
Then I helped myself to a Barrett photo shoot :)
While Barrett took a stellar nap, Matt and I did some work outside and hung out together. We ended the night with the best ribs I've ever had (I'm not a huge fan of ribs in general, but Matt smoked these and they were delicious!). What a perfect day to celebrate Matt as a Dad :)
And a picture of Jax. Because I don't want him to forget what the camera looks like :)
No comments:
Post a Comment