Wednesday, December 17, 2014

babe's 1st snow

Our first snow was last month, but at least I'm still documenting it right? :)  It's been a fairly mild Winter so far and we haven't gotten much for snow at all yet.  Which I'm completely ok with.  I think it should just stay in the 40s or 50's with a nice snow for Christmas and maybe another random snow on a day I'm off and be done with it.  Deal?



Every little thing that is a "first" is so fun.  Seeing Barrett in the snow was so funny.  He didn't move a muscle for a while, but once he realized he could move and touch the snow he kept moving his hands in it and trying to pick it up.  We were only outside for long enough to get a couple pics and touch the snow and then we ran back inside :).  He loved watching Jax run around like a crazy person in it.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...