My fabulously talented friend, Jamie, took our family pictures/Barrett's 8 month pictures back in October. We took them at the peak of the Fall colors and I'm so happy we did! The leaves are so beautiful and made for a great backdrop. I LOVE how they all turned out. Barrett was such a good boy. Our moms came and helped to get some smiles out of him. We seem to get some bad luck when it comes to weather for our photo sessions. This particular time it was raining all day until we got to the park. It let up a bit, but was still drizzling (which explains my fuzzy hair :( ) until pretty much the moment we were done when the sun decided to come out. Oh well! They turned out so great despite all of the that! I'm so thankful to have such a talented friend who captures these memories for our family :)




















































No comments:
Post a Comment