Monday, January 10, 2011

dreaded 6 months

I have been dreading Jax turning 6 months. That is when Matt and I decided we were going to have him neutered. 

Welp, today I called and scheduled his surgery.  I made the appointment as I pulled into the driveway and sat in the car teary-eyed after I got off the phone.  Really?! I can't believe I got so emotional about taking a dog to get a necessary surgery, but I can't help it.  It makes me nervous for him to have surgery.  And for his recovery.  Watch it be not bad at all, but I just love this dog too much.  I know we need to get him neutered, but a small part of me wants him to have a litter of puppies since he has the perfect Boston markings and his puppies would be so cute! No Jamie, not happening. I feel like this will be his face after surgery...

Why did you do this to me? :(



With how cold it has been lately, Jax's love for our heating registers has grown.  It has gotten to a point that he will immediately run upstairs to a register after coming inside.  This morning he spent a half hour in the bathroom sleeping on the register before I even realized he was gone. He passes out the minute he meets the heat. He loves when I have to get ready because that means he can sleep outside the shower on the register for an hour with me in the same room as him. 






1 comment:

  1. I feel like I do the same thing. Cuddle up to where the heat comes in! ha!!

    Good luck with your surgery Jax!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...