Tuesday, April 12, 2011

beautiful day for a birthday!

Sunday was my birthday and we were blessed by the most beautiful weather! 85, sunny, breezy...perfect day for a birthday celebration.

My dad was in town for some of the morning and we got to spend some time with him.  Then, Matt and I took Jax on a walk. I wanted to be doing anything possible outside.  We mapped out a plan of action and then hopped on the motorcycle.  It was an amazing day for ride.  We rode to a couple neighborhoods to check out some houses we have been looking at and then spent the rest of day just riding around Indy.  

On the way home, we stopped at Marsh to grab some food to make for dinner.  Matt had made us reservations at Cooper's Hawk for that evening, but after beng outside all day all I could think about was grilling out.  We picked up the fixings for some awesome kabobs, potato salad, and baked beans.  We made Jax a little bed on the patio and we 3 spent the evening outside.  It was aboslutely perfect.

My boys

The grillmaster
Amazing kabobs!
Jax's front row seat



Sorry, I know food pictures are sometimes weird, but this looks delicious!


Then, I fell alseep to a movie. Like always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...