Matt and I have both been working a ton, so we haven't been seeing as much of each other. I always make it a point to try and stay up at night until he gets home...and then I suffer at work the next day because I am so sleepy.
Yesterday, I went up to Lafayette for Ashley's baby shower. She is so close to having her baby girl! She is the cutest little pregnant girl ever and the shower was awesome. I asked my friend Leann to make some things for Baby Hill, she is so talented. I decided on a pink and green tutu, pink onesie with green embroidery with her initials, bloomers with her initials and little green bows, and a huge adorable pink and green bow! My mom also made her a cute hoodie blanket. I can't wait to see her all decked out in all the girly gear :).
Matt was busy all day Saturday and then we went out for a sushi dinner and Naked Tchopstix at about 9:30. He had told me to plan something for dinner, so I did. I was craving Mexican so I wanted to go to El Rodeo. Well, he didn't. So, sushi it was :). It's almost embarrassing how much food we get when we go get sushi. We normally get 5 rolls (if it's dinner) and edamame. After dinner, we drove and looked at a house we have saved on our list since we were pretty close to it. It was completely dark, but we went anyways. On the car ride home, I think we both got a little slap-happy. We rolled down the windows, blared anything that came on the radio, and danced obnoxiously - Jock Jams, Lady Gaga, Mambo #5. I love that guy.
Today, the plan is to just spend the day together. He wants to clean our the cars...not my idea of fun, but oh well. We are also going to go to the gym and I am going to practice my first teaching of BodyPump. We are going to set the video camera up and run through the class like I am filming to practice. I told him he can't laugh, because then I will laugh and we will never get through the hour.
BEST PRESENT EVER!!!! :) I am so obsessed with it! Love you so much and thank you so much for coming!
ReplyDelete