Good thing we looked to buy a house and not this silly condo we are living in. I swear more thing have acted up/needed fixed in this short 10 months than any other place I've ever lived.
Next on that list? The AC! So the weather finally decides to be nice and warm up. Like really warm up. The past couple of days have been in the 80s. I normally would not have turned on the AC yet, but when I got home from work yesterday the house was 78 degrees. TOO HOT. So on it went. I heard it turn on and felt air blowing from the vents so I didn't think anything of it.
I went to bed and got woken up at 11 pm by Matt once he got home from work. He informed me that the AC must not be working because the house was still 78/79 degrees after 5 hours of being on. We opened all the windows and brought out the trusty desk fan. This morning I woke up for work hoping it'd be cooler, but it wasn't. Still 78. Dang!
I called our landlord and she said she'd find someone to come out tomorrow. Thank goodness because when I got home from work tonight, the house was 86 degrees! The poor poor doggie. After his dinner and walk, he did his usual play around/chew on his bone. He was chewing away when he suddenly stopped, looked at me, and started panting with his tongue hanging out. That's when you know the house is too hot. Ever since then, he has been laying on the floor all sprawled out and staring at me like I need to hurry and fix it. Working on it, Jax!
Until it's fixed, I will enjoy this warm weather before Spring trys to take it away.
No comments:
Post a Comment