Monday, May 23, 2011

sunny Monday

It is amazing how sunshine and 75 degrees can make you smile.  After a long 3 day weekend of work, I am so thankful to have this sun-shiney day off!

Jax and I went on a walk this morning and the whole time I was thinking about how amazing this summer will be in our NEW HOUSE! I was imagining laying out in the backyard and being able to let the dog be out there with me and run around and play.  I called to tell Matt this and went on and on about how I'd have a big water bowl out there for him and how I'd have the stereo blasting and how I'd have a huge glass of water with a lemon on tap and how much I would LOVE this summer at the house.  Or just this summer in general.  Spring and Summer make me so happy (well of course my fav Fall does too) but it is what I love about Indiana. I love having 4 seasons.  It just makes the Spring and Summer so glorious.  Something to look forward too, what I have been waiting a year for.  This Summer will be extra special.

I treated the dog to ride in the car this afternoon.  All you have to do is say, "Do you want to go for a ride?" and he is running to the door.  We ran through the drive-through at the bank and the super nice lady sent back 2 dog treats in the cylinder thingy for Jax.  He was in heaven.  Between the sun roof open, the sun shining on him, and a dog treat, this dog was so happy.  I used a coupon and we ran through Mike's car wash afterwards.

Tonight, I have my 3rd team teaching for BodyPump.  This class is notoriously huge: 50-60+ ppl and I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous.  I'm also super pumped (no pun intended) too.

Things are moving right along with the house.  We are waiting back on a couple little things with the seller's and the inspection, but our loan has been approved and we cleared to close! We will do our final walk-through on Tuesday the 31st and close afterwards at 10 am! AH! This has happened so quickly. We can't wait to get in there, paint, shop for necessities (and some not-so-necessities) and make it our home.

On another note, could you please pray for a friend and her family? Her husband was deployed yesterday.  They have two super sweet and adorable kiddos and a strong momma who will need your prayers to get through this next year.  They, her soldier, and his company are in our thoughts!

Have a great sunny Monday!

1 comment:

  1. It is going to be a FABULOUS summer for you at your very own house! :) I totally can't wait to see it! On a side note, I will be praying for your friend whose husband just got deployed. Such a hard thing to go through :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...