This dog has been HOT. Last week, we lived through 2 days of no AC at the house. Which makes me laugh because we were dying in here at 85 degrees, but a few of my friends said they didn't even turn their air on. Maybe this place just heats up abnormally. On Tuesday, I took Jax on 3 long walks. He could not get comfortable in the house and I needed to get outside into the sunshine. About 3/4 of the way through each walk, he would start panting. Which made me laugh pretty hard because I have never seen him do that (we got him in October so he hasn't been in hot weather). Once we got inside he went straight for his water bowl and downed the whole thing. Then, his photo shoot began...
 |
| He could not stop panting and could not get comfy. He kept laying with his legs all the way behind him and rolling around. |
 |
| And trying to cool off under the dining room chairs. |
 |
| I am so HOT! He looks like he is smiling here :) |
 |
| Please fix the AC! |
Then, on his 3rd walk the AC was fixed but I took him on another one anyways. On the way to the front door he plopped himself down in the grass. So much so that he had his front legs folded under him.
 |
| He wouldn't get up and I kept trying to drag him...no luck. |
My poor hot dog. It's all better now that the weather has cooled off a little and we have sufficient cooling at this house.
No comments:
Post a Comment