Tomas has turned from a hurricane to a tropical storm in the Caribbean. Yay!...kind of. We still have to deal with a tropical storm and it's rain and wind, but we don't have to deal with a hurricane. He could always decide to turn back in to a hurricane if he really wanted to, but I ask that he don't. I actually ask that he turn around and disappear and let us enjoy our honeymoon and leave all the Caribbean people alone. Too much to ask?
We have to go drop Jax off with Janet so he can stay with her while we are gone. I'm sure he will have visitors, especially his other grandma :). We will miss him so much, but know he will be in good hands.
Sad to leave this.....

But so happy to see this...
And this :)...
Jax is so cute!! Have a safe trip... hoping the weather clears for you! :)
ReplyDelete