One thing I love about working three 12 hour shifts a week is that I am off at least 2 days during the week. Don't get me wrong, I wish I had every weekend off since this is when most of our friends have off work, but it is really nice to get errands done when most people are at work and the stores aren't busy. Lately, my days off have consisted of getting laundry done, running errands, cleaning the house, and a whole lot of this...
It's so nice having Matt home since it's his off-season from work. He actually does a lot of the housework while I am at work so I really don't have much stuff to do at home when I have days off. I am SO thankful that he does that. That gives us more time to just be lazy together with the puppy :).
The agenda for today is meeting up with a friend from nursing school for lunch and then a little Christmas shopping. Later on I am going to the gym with my BFF Lauren which is always way more fun than going by myself. Sounds like a pretty good Tuesday to me :). Have a good day everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment