Thanksgiving has come and gone already and now we are just a couple weeks from Christmas. This year is really flying! I used to like Winter, but after being a student at Purdue and walking to class in -30 my Junior year and blowing snow and wind I have come to not like Winter so much. I think I could live somewhere that didn't get as cold and snowy as Indiana does, but we aren't going anywhere anytime soon.
I do like a few things about Winter...cozying up on the couch with a blanket, hot tea, and a fire going; the first big snow is always fun; when you wake up to all the trees covered in ice (so pretty!); our heated blanket on the bed; holidays; scarves and boots. I am sure there are more, but just thinking about all these things is making me cold.
Jax isn't quite ready for Winter yet either. He gets cold so quickly and starts shivering if we are out too long. My mom bought him some boots to keep his feet warm, but I just don't think I could go through the hassle of putting each one on every time. And I also don't want to put my dog through it :)
![]() |
| Such a good sport :) |

No comments:
Post a Comment