Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cereal

Cereal.  Who doesn't love cereal? I am mildly obsessed and I overly ingest in cereal.  My life would end if I couldn't have my bowl of cereal in the morning.  It is like my coffee, my day can't truly start until I relax with a bowl of my latest cereal obsession.

Matt used to get so annoyed when he would work out of town and find out that I ate cereal for breakfast AND dinner every night of the week that he was gone.  I am a little embarrassed to admit I have once had cereal for all three meals :/.

I always have my Cheerios in the morning.  Lately, (as odd as this may sound) I have been mixing Corn Pops in with my Cheerios.  It's delicious!  I have also been having a nightly cereal dessert lately of Reese Puff cereal.  I just can't help it.

A few weeks ago at the grocery store, the guy bagging groceries commented, "WOW your kids are gonna be so happy when you come home with all this!".  Well, no kids yet, but I'm sure when they are here they will always have a full stock of whatever cereal they could ever want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...