Today is my last day of 3 I have had off from work! It has been fantastic! Monday I got up early to go to the gym and get it out of the way so I could be in the house all day. Sometimes I just love being inside the house all day, whether I am just sitting around or doing housework. I did our 6 loads of laundry (how many loads am I going to have to do once we have kids?!) and did a little cleaning. Matt started a new job on Monday so I spent as much time with him as I could. I am going to have to get used to him working and not being my house husband! That night, we went over to Tiffany and Ryan's and they made an awesome dinner for us and Ryan and Katelyn. We have been trying to get together with all of us since we moved to Indy, so it was awesome to finally be able to!
Tuesday I went up to Lafayette to have lunch and run errands with my mom. Then, we met my mother-in-law, and Matt's 2 cousins at Harry's to watch the men's basketball game. Traci and Tonya both live down south so we don't get to see them very often. I was so happy I had the day off so I could spend some time with them! Then we all went to the Purdue Women's game. I hadn't been to a Women's game since my mom and I had season tickets when I was in high school. I love Purdue sports! I was planning on staying the night up there so I could hang out more with the girls, but I had to come home to be with the pup while Matt worked.
Today, we started out the morning by taking Matt to the doctor. Matt's previous job did not provide him with health insurance so I haven't been able to make him go to doctor in about 2-3 years now. I was SO excited when I could finally add him to my insurance through work. I really wanted him to get a full physical and for them to keep an eye on his heart since his father passed away at a young age from an aortic aneurysm. I think being a nurse is tough sometimes because of all the "health stuff" I have learned...it'd be easier if I was oblivious to what can happen.
Then, I went to bodypump and came home to relax at home again. I know I should be running errands or vacuuming, but I would rather sit here with Jax on my lap and catch up on my DVR shows :). Tonight, Lauren is coming over! What a great Wednesday!
New job? I need details.
ReplyDelete