Thursday, December 9, 2010

Georgia on Our Minds :)

We are SO excited we get to see our favorite people in Georgia this weekend!  They have the cutest little kiddos ever and I can't wait to see them all again!  It is always so much fun to get together with the Wehunts.  We are so ready for a weekend full of laughs :)

Matt and Hunter met down in Orlando where they both went to school at MMI (motorcycle mechanics institute).  I don't think Matt would have survived without Leann's dinners and being able to take a break from his crazy roommates to be with them at their apartment. We always spent a lot of time with Hunter and Leann when I went down to visit Matt too. I have NO CLUE how she ever put up with these boys when they got together.  I am so glad they were down there for Matt and so thankful we were able to meet them!   

Our rehearsal dinner
Sweet baby Cadence

The boys :)
Us gals :)




We introduced them to Purdue's finest tradition...breakfast club!
Converting them into Boilermakers!

See you guys soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...