Thursday, March 31, 2011

catch-up

This week has flown by. I had to work Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and it absolutely kicked my butt.  I passed out on my bed with wet hair after my shower this afternoon for about an hour and felt like I could sleep for days.  The aftermath of my hair was quite amusing.

Although it kicked my butt, I had a fantastic 3 days of work.  I had GREAT assignments and learned so much. I showed myself I could really handle more than I thought and found that adrenaline is an amazing thing. This is really where I am supposed to be.

My grandpa had heart surgery on Monday so Matt and I have been up there visiting with him. He got through surgery and is doing fantastic.  I keep telling him how great he looks.  You'd never guess he had his chest cut open.  I am so proud of him! I also got a roommate out of the deal.  My grandma has been staying with us this week and it has been so nice to get to spend some time with her.  I love them.

I leave tomorrow morning for Columbus, OH for my BodyPump training.  I really could use all day tomorrow to just catch-up on sleep but I will be doing the absolute opposite.  I am excited to get started.

This is completely random, but I had to share.  I saved $97 at the grocery store today.  I had 4 employees at my check-out line gawking at #1-how much food I bought and #2-how much I saved.  That's what happens when I wait 2.5 weeks to go shopping.  

2 comments:

  1. How'd you save so much!? I spend WAY too much at the grocery and haven't gone in forever so I imagine tomorrow will be brutal on our bank account...

    Good luck @ body pump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK - I need a post on how you saved so much money. Precept me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...