I will be on a short hiatus from blogging because...I am leaving tomorrow morning for San Diego!!!
Matt is driving me up to Midway early in the morning (he's not so happy, but we are taking Jax along so hopefully that will make his drive home better). I am flying out of Midway to meet up with my friend Amy who is also going out there and we will be on the same flight! It will be a long flight, but at least she will be with me. My plan is to catch up on my reading, catch up with Amy, and hopefully get some sleep since I had a crazy busy day at work today.
I am sooooo excited to see Abby and to meet her pup Scooter. I haven't seen Abby since around Christmas and it wasn't for very long so I miss her so much. I am so pumped for these next 4 days.
Sunshine and 70's, here I come!

No comments:
Post a Comment