Saturday, March 26, 2011

view from up high

I got my first taste of being on the stage today at BodyPump.  My training is next weekend and I have been so excited since I signed up.

This morning, before we were getting ready to do the back track (the part in class where we work our back muscles), the instructor says "Jamie Dunn, come on up here and bring your bar". 

At first I didn't think I heard her right.  Well, she said it so I did it.  

I took my bar and hopped up on stage. She demoed a move and then started the music.  

It was CRAZY being up there in front of everyone. I was loving it.  But I was shaking.  The shaking was not from the bar being too heavy-my adrenaline was so amped my bar felt like nothing in my arms.  So many thoughts were racing through my head and I was feeding off everyone in that room.  It was awesome. It's crazy to think that at some point I will be up there teaching.   

I am so excited I can't even stand.  Or maybe that's because I went up in weight on squats? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...