Tuesday, March 1, 2011

step numero uno

I officially started the first step of this whole BodyPump training thing.  Yeah!  It is going to be a lonngg process, but I am excited.  I spoke with the manager at my gym and she gave me the low-down on what all the process includes.  It's a little overwhelming.  I wish it was as easy as "do the 3 day weekend training and then you're good to go".  But I totally agree with all the different steps you go through because it makes a really great instructor.

I signed an instructor agreement with Les Mills (the company that supports BodyPump) this morning which then gets forwarded to my gym's manager and she has to agree to sponsor me through the training.  No, that does not mean they pay for it, that is all me :(.  After she approves me, I can sign up and pay to attend the 3 day training in April.  I am thinking about doing the one in Columbus, OH instead of Northbrook, IL.  They are about the same distance from Indy, but I am thinking the traffic will be better to OH.  It's a straight shot with no toll roads.

Wish me luck on my new journey :)




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...