Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ready for Santa

We put up our Christmas decorations the weekend before Thanksgiving.  A little early, but they don't stay out that long so it has to be worth getting out all of the boxes :).


I decided our live tree needing a little Christmas cheer too!

In October, we had family photos taken with my NICU friend Brooke! She is a fantastic photographer and we are so happy she could get our pics for our Christmas cards.  We went out to her house and Jax was in love with her huge yard.  He did a pretty good job staying close and posing for pictures, but he was over the whole thing after about 15 minutes.  Here are a couple of the ones where we put his little reindeer and elf hat on...I'll post the other ones later :)


Jax being a pretty good sport :)
Not enthused...

I think Jax is ready for the snow to melt so he can see his precious grass again, but he's doing better with the whole cold/snow thing.  I think he knows his little coat keeps him warm because he lets us put it on him with no struggle like he used to.  He almost waits for us to put it on him.  I'm shocked Matt even lets him wear it, but Jax starts shivering the minute he walks outside and Bostons are really sensitive to hot/cold extremes...so he gets a coat :).
He is not a snow dog quite yet...
Begging to go back inside

I almost feel bad for making him pose for these next pictures.  It's purely for my entertainment.  He was just sitting there looking at me the other day with his coat still on so I grabbed my camera and moved him closer to the tree.  I feel like these could almost make it to awkwardfamilyphotos.com if you just added in Matt in a Christmas sweater or something.  


I feel like this is his GlamourShot.

1 comment:

  1. Jamie - seriously. YOUR DOG IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!!! I love that dog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...