We have been working on selling one of Matt's motorcycles for over a year now. Well, we weren't really trying that hard. There is just no use for us to have two of them...no WAY I am ever driving one. I spent a couple months updating Craig's List with the Buell with no real luck. We had a bunch of hits, but no one ever really followed through. Speaking of Craig's List, I don't know how I feel about it. I have never ever been able to sell anything on there and I don't really trust buying anything from there either.
Ok anyways, Matt had a buddy at work that seemed really interested in buying the Buell. On Sunday, Matt got it back to prime working order and the guy came and saw it. He ended up loving it and wanted to buy it. YES! We can finally get this off our hands and get a little cash from selling it too. I used to love this bike but ever since the first time I sat on the back of our Harley, I just don't think I could ever go back.
So Matt's buddy bought it! Want to know the absolute bestest best best best part? We got Colts tickets out of the deal! I guess instead of offering us the entire amount we asked, he offered a little less and included 2 sets of tickets to 2 Colts game this year! He has season tickets and can't go to these games so it worked out perfectly! I could not be more excited! It's hard enough to even get Colts tickets, much less be able to afford them at the drop of a hat. I've never been to Lucas Oil Stadium either. Matt and I went to one Colts game a couple years ago at the RCA dome, and he has been to 2 games at Lucas Oil since, but I've never gotten to go. This year I totally am. We have one game in November and one in December. I can't wait for football season. GO COLTS!
No comments:
Post a Comment