Tuesday, August 2, 2011

the part where we moved

Yes, it's been a week and a half now that we moved, but I am just now getting around to plugging in my printer and uploading photos. Whoops!

The weather was not very conducive to moving .  We were right in the middle of a heat wave...wait-why are they calling it a heat wave when all of July has been 90+degrees with a heat index of 100+? It is still that hot, so waiting to move would have done us no good.  We just had to suck it up and get it done.  Plus, would I rather have moved in January in the snow? Nope. Complaining stops here.

Massive Uhaul...the guy went to hand me the keys and the look on my face must have said it all. No WAY am I driving that thing.  We got the 26' truck and filled it the edges.
Moving day!
Getting out of the condo...on to bigger and better things :)

My super handsome and strong hubby
Matt's friends Troy and Tracy came to help us (so did Matt's mom).  I don't know what we would've done without them!  It made for a lot less heavy lifting for me :) 
Jax being a weirdo and knowing something is up
Say "goodbye" to condo life doggie! Your huge fenced in backyard awaits you!
pathetic...in an undeniable cute way

the boys

Now that we are all moved, it is such a relief to know that moving is not in our near future.  We plan on being in this house for awhile. Yes, things change but this house is a house we can grow in to. I am so happy to be a homeowner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...