Friday, August 26, 2011

zappos

I love Zappos SO much! 

I have ordered a couple different things through them and they are always so awesome.  First of all, they include FREE SHIPPING every single day of the year no matter what you buy or how much you spend.  Plus, they have free returns and you don't pay for that shipping either.  It's basically shopping in a store but it takes a day or two to come on.  You buy what you think you might like in a size you think might fit and then if it doesn't, send it back for free and get a different one, no questions asked.

 Secondly, the shipping is free so you'd think it would take 2 weeks or something outrageous for it to come? Nope! They usually send you a cute email saying you've been upgraded to faster shipping and I get everything in about 2 days.

I forget the reason I called them the first time a while ago, but I just remember calling late at night (I think it was about the shoes I ordered for my wedding or something), they answered, and they were amazing and so helpful.  I just had to call them tonight (at 9:05 pm on a Friday night after work) to tell them that my boots fit funny.  I tried them on as soon as I got home and noticed that the right boot was tighter and not as comfy.  They felt like completely different sizes.  And no, I don't think my foot is bigger than the other.  I thought he was going to say, "Ok, well return those and re-order a new pair."  I really didn't want to chance my luck.  I was almost embarrassed to call and tell him that because I knew they couldn't do anything special for me.  Oh wait! Yes they did! He looked it up and they have my size in stock so they are sending me another pair (while I keep my current pair) at no charge so I can see if they fit better or if I want to mix and match them to find the perfect fit.  All I have to do is return the ones I don't want within 14 days.    

Best part is I had a $100 gift card from work for working overtime during our new-computer-order-entry crazy learning week so I got these boots for a great price!

Ok, now I am done with my personal infomercial on Zappos :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...