A lot of exciting stuff going on this week!
Tomorrow I am meeting up for lunch with a baby I primaried at work and his Momma and brother! I am so excited to them! I sent him home at the end of June and have only seen him once since. I love him!
That evening, I am meeting up with the Group Fitness Manager at my gym to go over employment! I already applied and she just wants to go over a few things. I am also teaching tomorrow after that! I am team teaching with another instructor so that the manager can see me in action. I haven't been up on stage since the beginning of June so I am a little nervous. Ok, a lot nervous. Especially since she will be watching me. I'm not in my mode like I was when I taught for 2 weeks in a row. Wish me luck!
Work is still crazy. We hit 75 babies on Friday and there are no signs of slowing down too much anytime soon. It's nice to have the option of working overtime...it has really helped to pay for most everything we've bought for our house with cash and not having to use a credit card. It's hard work but it pays off!
On Thursday, our countertops are supposed to be installed. It feels like its been forever! It will be a little over 3 weeks since we installed our cabinets that we've been without counters. I really hope it all goes as planned and they come in Thursday. It's my only day off for them to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment